By designing and deploying simple, attractive, and agile products we can meet the changing needs of your business. From data management to identity makeover to web application development, ASI is all about getting you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Browse the right column of our past work to see how we can help you, or check out our common service skills below for a full list the ways we work. If you don't see what you're looking for, why not find some answers by contacting us.
At ASI we love to diversify our technologies and platforms but never our standards, practices, or expectations. Whether we're developing on the bleeding edge or on stable and mature platforms, you can always expect quality, assurance, and speedy deliverables.
- Data Conversion — Got legacy data? Bring your priceless information into the information age with our translation and conversion services.
- Distributed Applications — We develop distributed applications capable of running over intranets, extranets, LANs, WANs, and the internet.
- Data Catalogs — Move your catalog system out of paper age. We scan, interpret, process, and digitize your catalogs to create a powerful, searchable electronic catalog. Deliver those benefits to your customers, distributors and resalers.
- Web Design — We design and build web interfaces, templates, and entire sites using web standards.
- Web Application Development — From small to large, we build web applications in an agile way, involving you in every step.
- Business Identity — We create a fresh image for your business. With your success, you'll look the part.
Business success depends on selling yourself and your ideas. At ASI, that's where we excel. With elegant and effective tools, we emphasize your message, demonstrate your ideas, and help you be the best business you can be.
We've worked with many of today's technology standards. Below is a list of our more frequent platforms:
- AJAX — Allows web applications to be rich and interactive.
- ASP Classic — Legacy web application framework.
- ASP.Net 2.0 — Advanced Data-Intensive web framework.
- C, C#, C++ — Programming languages used for desktop and web.
- CSS — Allows rich, beautiful, standards-based web sites.
- Delphi — Desktop application framework.
- PHP — Open source web application framework.
- MySQL — Open source internet database provider.
- MSSQL — Microsoft's enterprise level database provider.
- Ruby on Rails — Agile web development framework.
- XHTML 1.1 — Web standards specification.
If you're looking for something not listed above, chances are we've got some experience there. Contact us to find out.